Red Mountain RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the red mountain boys to RP their stories.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Curse of the Mysterious Killer Vocal Frogof Death!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

So. . . .if you remember yesterday, when I couldn't talk-Well. . . .it isn't any better today. I've taken drugs, tried garggling warm salt water, sucking on cough drops, etc, etc, and nothing.

I called my boss and he about fell out of his chair laughing at me. As such, I am not going into work this evening, as my job requires a fair amount of talking and a need for a commanding voice. Can you just imagine. . . . .

*In my best attempt to talk normal-a very airy squeaky voice, rather like a sick airheaded chipmunk that got attacked by a helium factory and lost*

"*THAT PLACE WHERE ONE IS OVERWHELMED BY A BURNING SENSATION* sir, do you know why I stopped you today?"

"Surely, you aren't serious. Is this some sort of joke or something, cause it ain't funny! Did my ife put you up to this?"

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley. The reason I stopped you is. . .IS THAT A GUN! You shouldprobably put that down, NOW!"

Yeah, so much for any intimidation or seriousness in my voice.

https://redmountainrp.forumotion.com

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

So. . . .if you look in my above post you will see where it says

"THAT PLACE WHERE ONE IS OVERWHELMED BY A BURNING SENSATION"

Once again, the thing that appeared in Skree's post, exactly the same.

Well,I figured it out. There are settings that I have in place to edit out certain naughty words.

One of them being H-E-L-L. Well, the way it works is it is set up to edit out those words, even if they are in the middle of a word like the word h-e-l-l-O. Hence the "THAT PLACE WHERE ONE IS OVERWHELMED BY A BURNING SENSATION" being randomly thrown into Skree's post.

So just so you are aware, you were not hacked, it is just our security working overtime.

P.S. you can now say "Hello" without worry! I fixed it.

Beware the curse of the naughty words!

https://redmountainrp.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum