Red Mountain RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the red mountain boys to RP their stories.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swelling the Ranks

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Highwayman

Admin

Dr. Lupus' computer whirred and hummed as it proccessed the Compact Disc now inserted into it.Reading the two passwords, the computer silently checked them against the CD. After almost an entire minute of what seemed to be no activity, a box popped up on the screen.

Congratulations Dr. Lupus.
Welcome Mr. S.
I am glad to see that you have both been able to come this far.

And then after a moment the words faded away to reveal the picture of a layout of buildings, no names, no addresses, but simply a variety of closely packed buildings. The voice of Gregory Deng speaking in the background.

"Perhaps since you have come thus far, you will be willing to go even further. By no doubt you will have discovered each other's unique characteristics by now. We are working to assemble a team of special, for the lack of a better word, agents, with unique skills and abilities. Together, as a collective,we can protect ourselved and others from the horrible fates that brought some of us to this point, learn more about our individual histories, and for those of us that desire, work together to find ways to reclaim what may have been lost. Together as equals we can finally establish for ourselves something none of us have, a cohesive unit, a brotherhood of peers, working together for the greater good.
*brief pause*
What you see before you is the layout for a nuclear power plant in Fukushima Japan. What you do not see is the hidden number of highly trained Japanese military guards working undercover as techs, or the secret scientific/robotics research facility that is housed somewhere within or under this power station. What else you do not see is another even more deeply held secret, another one of our own resides somewhere in this compound, but unlike us, he she or it is not free to leave. Like your friend the Horseman, Mr. S, this person is being held captive for unknown reasons pertaining to his genetic makeup. In order to establish ourselves as a brotherhood of unqiue individuals, we need to respect the uniqueness of those who differ from the world at large, differences that cause the world to fear, hate, and persecute us. As such, this individual, whoever, or whatever he she or it is, deserves a chance at freedom. It is up to the two of you to determine if this chance is granted.
Once your mission is completed, journey to the dead end of maple street in the home of Mr. S' first visitor. There you will be given instructions on where to meet with the rest of the brotherhood.
Good Luck."

And with that the entire screen went dark, the computer ejected the CD and promptly shut itself down, before a small puff of smoke rolled out of the rear of the computer. The CD had literally burned the insides of the computer to prevent any copy of trace of itself, save for the original.

https://redmountainrp.forumotion.com

27Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

chroden

chroden

S listened to the voice on the CD, and after it had finished turned to Dr. Lupus, (he assumed that must be who he was) and said, "What do you say Lupus? I'm willing to go, but I cant really do anything by myself. This sounds like a chance that doesn't come around everyday. A community of the unusual, of the odd and outcast?" S laughed. "I'll never be bored, that's for sure."

28Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Skree

Skree

At first, Charles was shocked by Mr. S. putting his hand through Charles' torso. But before he had time to react, the CD, had started talking.

Charles instintly recognised the voice as the same individual from last night. A group of unique individuals? This sounded interesting. however, the part of going through a a nuclear power plant didn't sound like a fun time. However, this did offer something he had wanted for a long time. Security. If he found other individuals like himself, he would'nt be alone. Course there was the Mr. S., but something about him he just didn't like. Something unatural.

When the computer started to smoke, Lupus cursed silently. However, he was really just pondering at the moment. Then, after a small bit of time, he answered the Mr. S. "I might as well go. I've done a good job at hiding, and if this man has figured out my secret, then others aren't probably far behind. Plus, i could use some new company for a change."

Charles then stood up, and went about packing some clothes quickly. Once he had a suitcase ready, he picked up a coat and was ready, to leave. Packing light was hard for him, but he found ways. He actually only packed two changes of clothing. Other things were basically materials for his 'condition'.

"Well, Mr. S. I guess we are off to Japan. Tell me, do you speak Japenese?" He asked as he headed toward the front door.

29Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm

chroden

chroden

Mr S watched Lupus packing without a word. To him, this was boring, but necassary. He had quickly realized upon his entry into this world that regular people felt they needed all sorts of little amenities to get by, and couldn't possibly live without them. Though, he had to admit, what the doctor was packing looked more useful than most of the other stuff people packed, and he supposed he shouldn't be judging someone on something he himself had never done. As they were walking out the door and Lupus asked, "Do you speak Japanese?" S had to honestly answer, "No, no I don't. I'm familiar with Spanish, French, and am currently working on German. Perhaps, in hindsight, it was a mistake to ignore the Oriental languages, but it was so much easier to learn the languages closer to home first. I'm sure we can find some sort of guide when we get their. Speaking of which, how do you intend to avoid detection? You say people are looking for you, and those people, if they are powerful enough, will certainly be watching the airlines for your name. Do you have some false identity you could use? I'm afraid I won't be able to help you, since I'll probably spend the trip in the baggage compartment."

Meanwhile, in Japan at the facility beneath the powerplant, a silver metallic figure hid in one of the main sewerlines running by the facility. He was strangely shaped, being humanoid in the crudest sense, but lacking a head of any kind. Instead, in the center of his chest, a basketball sized titanium sphere rested in a socket, with several wires connecting into ports on the ball's surface. On his upper chest, three spread-out fish eye lenses acted as eyes, while auditory sensors within the chest's metal plating acted as ears for the robot.
This was Id, the escaped intelligent computer that had just recently built itself a new body out of the nearby robotics factory. Common sense and logic said that it should leave before its maker's discovered its trail, but curiosity held him where he was. In the process of completing his body, he had monitored all traffic in the surrounding area, tracking every vehicle and its purpose through the plant's camera system. What he had found were some peculiar anomalies. There were some vehicle and personnel that oculdn't be accounted for. According to the plant's mainframe, they had purpose for being there sure enough, but after close examination Id had found redundancies, like a truck delivering parts the plant had no need for, or a maintenance crew showing up when when nothing was broken. These vehicles had been called for, and that would have fooled any regular computer, but Id knew that even though they were authorized, there was no actual need for their services. He had continued to investigate and had discovered through various glimpses through the cameras that these anomalous employees were also either armed or guarded by someone who was, and the way they walked hinted at military bearing, if only slightly. Id had almost panicked, but then had remembered panicking was what had gotten him into this present mess. After more observation he determined these people had nothing to do with him, but rather with another facility within the plant. He had no proof of another facility, but circumstantial evidence was to great to deny its existence. So he stayed, even after he finished his new body, wishing to find out more about whatever this facility was. He hadn't found it on the plant's mainframe or the internet, and concluded they must be running on a closed-system. He was now settling in for a long wait, remotely hooked up to the mainframe by a tiny modem of his own design, watching everything that happened on the surface. That was something he was good at, waiting. He had waited for a long time before escaping his maker's and he could wait as long as it took here as well. Eventually a mistake would be made, a breach in protocol would happen, and when it did, Id would be watching and catch it, and take advantage of it.

30Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Skree

Skree

"airplane, i have a feeling that speed is of the essance. I know some people who might be able to help. Besides, the people who are looking for me arne't the authorities of the country we're going to. Though if you wouldn't mind, i'd rather have you stick with me, just to have someone watch my back. You still can blend in with a crowd, i've noticed."

With that, he actually went through the front door. After Mr. S followed, he locked up. Since nobody in this town really knew him, it would be a while before anyone would notice he was gone. He then went to the nearest bus stop. "If i may be rude, how is it that you can be, uh, not all there?" he asked as he walked

31Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 01, 2011 11:11 pm

chroden

chroden

"To be totally honest, I have no idea. I just woke up one day in London like this. I don't have to eat, I don't need to sleep, I can speak perfect English, yet I can't touch anything, and have no memory of my life before that day. Heck, I'm not even sure I existed before that day. For all I know I could be the mother of all cosmic coincidences, nothing more. Strange isn't it. Also, I don't think getting on the plane with you will be a good idea. They've tightened security and they tend to notice when a guy can't touch anything, especially on the plane. I think I've forced two stewardesses into early retirement because they swear their plane was haunted. After that I started hiding in the baggage compartment. Plus, why pay for the extra ticket?"

32Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Skree

Skree

"Like i said, speed right now is of the essance. While i don't want to be noticed, i know that both Transilvania and Japan are not on the look out for me. Only the U.S.S.R., and since we are not going there, it is most likely they won't notice." Lupus answered. "And i want you with me on the plane in case i am wrong. With you, i may not have to use my 'condition.' Lets just say if i did use my condition, a whole lot of people would notice. "

(just to speed things up, i'm going to have us at the airport)

Later, Lupus found himself purchasing tickets for a one way to Japan. Soon,he would be in Japan.

(Feel free to say where's Mr. S.)

33Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Tue May 03, 2011 1:46 pm

chroden

chroden

Mr S watched Lupus purchase his tickets, then whispered to him, "Fine, I will try to meet you in the actual plane cabin as soon as I can, but I can't make any promises."
Mr S took careful note of which plane they would be on, in case anything went wrong, then knelt down next to Lupus' luggage. When he was sure no one was looking, he leaned forward, and stepped into the bag. If anyone saw him, they would probably just question their own eyesight, since S left no visible sign of his presence. He would ride inside the bag, half-phased through Lupus' belongings, until he was sure he was safe on the plane. After that, hopefully he could get in the plane without any trouble or anyone noticing. Perhaps he could come through the washroom.

34Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Thu May 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Skree

Skree

While Lupus' baggage went into the storage of the plane, Charles got onto the plane easily, showing an old I.D. of himself when he was in Russia. As he hurried onto the plane, he could help but feel satisfied with himself. For once, he was going to brave being in public, after being out of it so long.

He was able to smuggle one syringe on board, suprised at how the security became so easy to bypass. Once he was on board the plane, sitting next to an empty seat, (he said it was reserved for a friend). He pulled out a small magazine, and waited for the plane to take off.

35Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm

chroden

chroden

Despite his promise, Mr S didn't show himself during the entire flight, choosing instead to hide in a suitcase in the baggage compartment, rather than risk exposure on the plane. When they landed in Tokyo, Mr S snuck out and quickly found Lupus exiting the plane. He walked by him for a brief second, whispered, "See you there." And vanished back into the crowd, finding a washroom and phasing out into the streets. Mr S preferred to avoid crowds since it was all to easy for someone to bump into him and pass right through him.
He quickly found a bus thats route came near the plant. He phased in and got off again when he reached plant. He stood off to the side and waited for his compatriot to sohw himself.

36Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sat May 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Skree

Skree

Charles swiftly left the airplane with ease. Nobody had asked him any questions, security guards just smiled at him, and Charles had smelled nothing wrong.

When Mr. S had whispered to him, he growled disprovingly. He wanted Mr. S near him at all times. However, he couldn't argue with a man who walked through walls. As he walked from the airport, he found himself walking to where he thought the plant was. When he found a bus stop along the way, he halted and waited for it, sitting on a bench.

As he waited, he smelled something wrong. Something, or someone smelled vaguely familiar. Something he had never smelled for a while, ever since he had gotten his 'condition'. He looked around, but didn't see anyone else. He was alone.
Before he had time to ponder, the bus stopped rght in front of him. He quickly got on, looking back briefly before paying the driver with some money he had gotten in the airport. As the bus slowly drove away, the smell went away also.
"I could have sworn though..." Charles commented, but then thought nothing of it.

Behind the bench, suddenly where there was nothing, now stood an older gentleman, his features were hard to distingiush, but he had a small grey beard, sideburns, and had a large black tatto in the shape of a bird on his skull, which was mostly covered with blonde hair. "Target is on the move. Tracking beacon in place." the gentleman spoke into his hand, which held a small radio.
"Keep track of him. Do not lose him. If any attempt of escape, capture alive. Dead is no use" the radio spoke back.
"Yes sir. Mistraven out." The gentleman whispered back, then tucked the radio into his pocket. As a car passed by him, he dissapeared.

As the bus let Charles off, he thanked the driver in english, then remembered where he was. Instead, he nodded and smiled, then got off. He was completely unaware of the small tracking beacon in his pocket.
When no one was around he spoke outloud, "Mr. S? Are you here?"

37Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 pm

chroden

chroden

Mr S stepped out of the shadows and greeted Lupus.
"Here I am. Took you long enough. I was starting to get bored."

Id was very interested. A very interesting individual had arrived outside the plant. He didn't appear to be working for the plant or the secret base it held. Id calculated the chance of him being a random tourist who had simply gotten off at the wrong bus stop only a miniscule percentile. However this changed when Id observed that he was obviously schizophrenic. The man had begun talking to someone who wasn't there. Id almost dismissed the man entirely, except the sensors he had installed around the facility during the construction of his new body detected a strange constant signal emanating from the newcomer's body. "Most peculiar," Id thought to himself. This person beared further surveillance.

38Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Skree

Skree

"Hey, you failed to show yourself to me during the entire flight here. I had a seat and everything." Lupus remarked. He took a glance around at the Plant.

"Any idea where our friend is in there?" He asked

39Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:52 am

chroden

chroden

Mr S turned to the plant, was quiet a second, then said, "My best guess would be down. There's no room for a high security facility in the plant itself. Its too crowded with people. I could phase down and check it out."
Mr S was working very hard not to take notice of his surroundings, because if he did, he might notice cameras, and then they would be able to see him. He had learned a while back that people tended to disbelieve any story people came up with about him if they didn't have proof. Since their was practically no way yo record his passing unless he knew about it, as long as he remained ignorant, he would be merely a phantom.

40Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 am

Skree

Skree

"do so" Charles commanded. "While you do that, i'll see if i can knap one of the workers, see if i can take their clothes and go in undetected." then he shrugged. "But depending how this goes, you may see my 'condition', but lets hope we won't. i wouldn't want to be seen on the news."

41Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:59 pm

chroden

chroden

Mr S nodded, then began dodging through objects around the plant, trying to find an entrance downward, always making sure to keep his gaze downward to avoid seeing cameras.

Id watched the strange man talking to his invisible friend for a few more moments before deciding he needed to question this strange man for himself, find out if he knew anything about the plant and what it contained.
While still maintaining his connection to the plants securtiy system he began moving his body towards where the Dr was.

42Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Skree

Skree

Charles watched as Mr. S dissapeared then went to work. After a little bit, he found one of the entrances to the plant, where workers were going in and out, more in than out. As he hid in some bushes, he waited for someone to come near. He prepared himself as one worker came in his direction.

an hour later, Charles stepped out in his new suit. He glanced behind him in the bushes at the uncounscious worker, who had a large bumb on his head from the suitcase Charles used. Charles considered himself lucky at the moment. For a little bit, he thought he would have to leave the suitcase behind, but he noticed that other workers carried in other objects. He also noted that the pockets were bigger than his labcoat, so he was able to move some items from his suitcase into his suit, than move his coat into the suitcase.

"Lets just hope no one asks whats inside it." Charles told himself. As he walked in, he took precautions to avoid guards who would ask for identification.

Inside, he was slightly awed. He had never been in a power plant, even an electrical one, but the nuclear plant was definately impressive. He took details of everything, where the guards were, where workers were heading. then he noticed there was an elevator with two security guards next to it.

"Well now, is that the only way in?" He asked himself quitely.

43Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

chroden

chroden

Mr S leaned his head out of a nearby wall, saw Lupis and heard himself mumble his question. He silently walked up to him and answered, "Unfortunately, that does appear to be the only way in, but I phased in it earlier and it appears to go down as well as up. I can get in, but you'll need to figure out how to get in it yourself. I can't operate it myself"

Meanwhile, Id watched with great interest as Lupis knocked out the guard and began moving to the inner area of the plant. It abruptly decided to watch him a bit longer before confronting him. When Lupis reached the elevator, Id read his lips via security camera, and realized the man was ad libbing his way through the plant, and had little chance of making it to his goal. Id decided to give him a little assistance.
All of the sudden alarms blared throughout the plant, a warning that a potentially lethal nuclear overload was in the works. This was no false alarm, Id had actually remotely caused this disaster, though he could end it at any second. He felt no remorse at the panic and fear he caused, nor the millions he put at risk. This would at the very least cause enough chaos that the strange intruder would be able to make it to the elevator, assuming he had some semblance of skill. Once inside, Id would get him to the next level, taking advantage of the fisheye camera Id had taken the liberty of placing on his clothes while he had been changing.

44Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 am

Skree

Skree

Charles nodded to Mr. S, but when the alarms went off, his insticts came to life. While he wouldn't have done this normally, his were-wolf personality kicked in, and he rushed at the surprised guards.

Punching one in the face, as the other started to react to Charles, he quickly used his knee abruptly into the guards private areas. As the guard fell over in pain, Charles quickly knocked him out.

When both were out for the count, he quickly grabbed the keys on the guards belt. Grabbing one randomly, he tried it on the lock for the elevator. People rushed passed him, frantically trying to get out of the plant, not noticing Charles.

Eventually one of the keys worked, and the elevator dinged open. He rushed in and turned around. outside, one man, with a bird tattoo on his neck held a gun pointed in Lupus' direction. Jumping to the side, the knock-out dart bounced harmlessly off the metal doors. "That was close" Charles whispered to himself, as the doors closed completely. He quickly pushed the down button, and felt the elevator move.

Mistraven grunted in disapproval. His shot had missed, and with no doubt, his target now knew he was around. He quickly used the radio in his ear, "Send in Banshee"

"Request denied. Banshee is busy elsewhere." a voice came in on the other end.

"Then send in Chaser. Target is on the move" Mistraven spoke again. Then he vanished again.

45Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 pm

chroden

chroden

Though Lupis wasn't aware of it, Id had given him the clearance to use the elevator downward to the secret base below. Unfortunately, that was as far as Id's influence extended. Once down below, Id would be unable to help the strange man. Since he could no longer help him, he chose to ignore him until he reached the lower levels and turned his attention to the strange man who had tried to fire at Lupis as he had escaped into the elevator. A quick memory search revealed he was not employed by either the plant or the base below, or at least if he was he had not been here since Id had arrived. Id read his lips via camera and "heard" him say to send in something called Chaser. This man would bear watching. Id chose not to stop the meltdown just yet. The alarms would continue to provide Lupis with cover.

Mr S used the opportunity of the alarms to vanish and reappear in the elevator, waiting for Lupis to join him. He smiled as the doctor made it in.
"Glad to see you made it doctor. Lets see what these creeps keep down below."

46Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Skree

Skree

Chalres nodded. "Indeed" Suddenly the door opened. Inside, he was surprised to find a large room, full of scientists with paper and pencils, which shocked charles. He was half expecting computers and tons of sensers, but there wasn't much of anything, save a few plastic video cameras, and a few alarm buttons. one of the walls was a two-way glass mirror.

The scientists stared at Charles and Mr. S. One of them began to talk. "and who exactly are you?"

Charles quickly came up with something. "Don't you guys know whats going on up there? theres going to be a nuclear meltdown! We got to get out of here!"

The scientists looked at each other, not sure what to do. The strange man was dressed in uniform, but they were unsure to leave the test subject.

47Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

chroden

chroden

Mr S looked at Lupis inquisitively, ignoring the scientists with a easiness that bordered on arrogance.
"Shall I locate the target while you deal with them here? I assume you are capable of something extraordinary, or you would not have been sent along with someone as useless in combat as I."

Meanwhile Id watched through the lens placed on Lupis' coat. This was most peculiar. First off the security appeared minimal. Where were all the soldiers? Second, the scientists kept glancing at something next to Lupis, yet Id was sure nothing had come down with him. Finally, the scientists had to be aware that there was a meltdown occuring above them, yet they didn't seem overly concerned with leaving. Perhaps they were actually ignorant of the danger they were in, or perhaps this base was so well defended they needn't worry. Perhaps whatever they were working on was more important than their lives. Id continued to watch intently, absentmindedly shutting down the elevator controls on the surface and shutting the doors. No one would get in from above anytime soon.

48Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 am

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

Inside the sparse plastoid lead lines cell a gelatinious goop sat unmoving in the middle of the floor. A single plastic fisheye camera in the center of the ceiling watching it.

The blob had been held in the cell for months, ever since being captured. Whatever the blob was, it did not seem overly hostile; however it did not seem to like being confined and in the past few weeks, having grown tired of taking on a human form and immitating it's captors voices, likenesses and mannerisms; now it had taken to simply sitting unmoving in its cell; every once in a while giving a little jiggle just to keep people interested.

It had; however, found one thing of interest-the camera in the middle of the room. Through it the strange blob had been able to quietly access the attached electrical network and via that the other nearby cameras, effectively allowing him to at least see what his captors were up to in the room next to his with the special two way mirror. It wasn't much, but it seemed most everything else that could be of interest was to far away for the goo to access.

Right now he was taking a particular interest in the happenings of the small outside lab. Whatever was going on obviously had this stranger who had just arrived quite worked up; and the other humans seemed to be somewhat confused over what to do.

And then he felt it, something else was trying to control the bit of system that the blob could reach, something else that was mechanical. Whatever it was, he did not like it and if he ever got out he would need to discover what else was trying to manipulate him; perhaps his little guilty pleasure in this prison had been caught. Whatever they did to him; the blob would take it in stride and then find someway to free himself to go out and learn more about this world.

49Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Skree

Skree

one of the scientists started talking. "We can't just leave the subject! and we definately can't release it! if it survives, it could do something nobody wants!"

Charles groaned. "I'll get rid of it." he quickly stepped off the elavator and quickly motioned for the scientists to get on. "if you want to live, i'd get on now, otherwise, you can die down here."

At that, the scientists quickly got on, and left the room, giving advice to Charle's. "Get rid of it immidiantly. Don't let it get away" one of them said before the doors closed.

"Not if that's our new parter" Charles muttered. He than turned to Mr. S. "get talking to whoever is through that glass. I'll find a way of releasing it."

50Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 am

chroden

chroden

Mr S shrugged, as if to say he had nothing better to do. He sauntered through a wall and into a plastic cell. Inside was a gelatinous ball of goo. S tilted his head back and forth, trying to understand what he was looking at. Finally, when he could think of nothing else to do, he simply said, "Hello there. Are you sentient?"

Id continued to watch, more and more convinced the man he had let into the facility was insane. Now he was giving orders to his imaginary friend. What was wrong with this man? Either way, he was serving his purpose, so Id supposed his mental state was irrelevant. He spoke of letting something out. Id quickly deduced it must be the reason this facility was so important. Id watched eagerly, hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever it was. As he did, at the back of his mind an alarm sounded, indicating guards rushing around the elevator. Absentmindedly, without using more than a single percent of his processing power, he activated an alarm at another spot of the facility indicating a breakin. Not that it mattered much during a nuclear meltdown, but it might distract the gaurds long enough for Id's make-shift spy to escape with whatever was down there.

51Swelling the Ranks - Page 2 Empty Re: Swelling the Ranks Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 am

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

"Hello There. Are you Sentient?" A sudden humanoid form asked after it had somehow mysteriously melded through the nearby wall. Whoever this was, it was obvious who the person now in his cell with him was; the man in the other room's accomplice.

Now all the blob had to do was decide what to do. He could attack it, but he wasn't sure how much good it would do; beings as whatever it was could meld through solid objects and avoid technological scans. He could also just ignore whoever this was, maybe he would just go away; who knew, maybe this was just a clever ruse by his captors; but if that was the case, the sudden out rush of his prison keepers was an odd move; but then again . . .things were different on this planet. After all he had only kind of attacked those people in the white suits, and besides, they had weapons trained on him at that time. But again, things were different on this planet.

After watching for a long slightly awkward silence, the orange gelatinious mass decided that the best response would be to. . . .

and with that the blob without any other form of communication the blob shook slightly before flopping over with a wet slap on the floor, where it sat jiggling ever so slightly, as he thought 'your move earth man.' and while he did so he sent an alien encrypted message into the computer system.

Once decrypted it would read 'Thanks for keeping me under tabs. Its game over now. Why won't you come and play instead of hiding from me?'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum