Red Mountain RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the red mountain boys to RP their stories.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beginnings OOC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Beginnings OOC Empty The Beginnings OOC Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

So I just wanted to find out what everyone wanted or hoped to see happen in the "The Beginnings" thread.

Anything specific we might need to know about your character?

Also, what is the individual mission of your character(s)?

For example, Lordsbane, in addition to some secrets he would much rather keep secret, wants nothing more than to see if he can find any of his blood relatives still alive (prior to execution) or to enact some sort of revenge upon all those who ascribe to the beliefs of death.

However, since he has no idea where his family might be taken, Lordsbane is willing to do about anything that might help him enact vengeance upon death, while moving towards finding an answer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Also, as a note. Our party has potentially 3 leaders. Any ideas on other 'minions' to join our cause?

https://redmountainrp.forumotion.com

2The Beginnings OOC Empty Re: The Beginnings OOC Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Skree

Skree

*administrative tag*

3The Beginnings OOC Empty Re: The Beginnings OOC Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 pm

chroden

chroden

My guy Bereth wishes mostly to remain alive, but also to do anything he can to weaken Death's hold over his people. However, you probably should know he's an exile from his people, hence his hermitage. Due to this, he's not very trusting

4The Beginnings OOC Empty Re: The Beginnings OOC Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

Perhaps if we can get over this whole, my guy thinks you took him prisoner, your guy thinks my guy works for death thing, we can work together to do whatever we end up doing.

5The Beginnings OOC Empty Re: The Beginnings OOC Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Skree

Skree

Just to get things clear with my guy, he did not want to be a death soldior. he was forced into working for death. He obayed, but now that his friend got killed by the death people, and he is considered a traitor, he wants revenge.

6The Beginnings OOC Empty Re: The Beginnings OOC Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Highwayman

Highwayman
Admin

So he was consripted into the death legions like so many others eh? I imagine he was told something along the lines that he would be killed/turtured/reanimated right then and then if her refused?

Before that, what faith was he? Was he an air elf, life elf, or perhaps an earth worshiper, or maybe he did not have any specific faith he ascribed to, preferring to live a simple life with no religion to get in the way?

Also, do all your characters have weaknesses of some sort? I know mine does, and we don't want to just have uber powerful characters to go questing; besides it is fun to RP when they can't do something or have to struggle and even fail.

For example, one of my characters OBVIOUS weaknesses is the complete lack of armor he wears. While being brought up in a tough life and having a very healthy overall body, the strenght of human skin, no matter what, could stand up to even a cheap set of leather armor. He also has some others which will become apparent, possibly, as we go.But as for character issues, well, he is a chaos warrior after all. 'nuf said!

7The Beginnings OOC Empty Re: The Beginnings OOC Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Skree

Skree

Before, he was just a simple elf, maybe from the life legion.

Weakness? He is better with the sword and shield, and slightly with a halberd, but if you gave him a bow, or an axe, he is completely useless. He is not very trusting, though he is looking for help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]